How to play
If your question isn’t answered here, feel free to contact us.
What is an Escape Room?
An escape game is a real-life experience where participants are locked in a room and must use elements of the room, the group’s collective knowledge, and wits to discover clues, solve puzzles, and escape and/or find the missing item within a set amount of time.
Will I be locked in a room? How do I get out in case of an emergency?
In every room there is a key behind safety glass. This way the players can get out at any time. In addition, the door can always be opened from the outside and in case of emergency the doors are opened. All games are also monitored via the camera by our game masters.
How long does the whole experience take?
Effective game duration of 1 room is exactly 61 minutes. If you get out earlier, you might end up on our “wall of fame”. If, however, you do not get out, the door opens automatically.
Do I need to speak Dutch?
No, not necessarily. Our rooms are designed in such a way that language is not important in solving the riddles. Inscriptions and explanations are also available in Dutch and English. Most important is good communication within your own team!
Can I play more than one game?
Yes, this is possible. Either you book two connecting slots, or you can contact us directly!
Can I play with a wheelchair?
Yes, that is possible but only the escape room, the panic house is not wheelchair accessible. If you need to play with a wheelchair, please let us know the width of the wheelchair in advance.
Is there an age limit?
No, not necessarily. Players under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (at least 1 per room).
How do I prepare myself?
Preparation or special clothing is not necessary. With logical thinking and teamwork, you will come a long way!
Can we play with more than 4 players in 1 room
Absolutely! The number of players depends on the size of the room. Each room indicates in its description how many players minimum and maximum are recommended to enter the room.
I would like to book a room on a different time than is available in the calendar, is this possible?
Reach out to us via the contact page and we will be more than happy to look at the options for you!
How to book?
Go to the “Book now” tab and choose your room. On the calendar you can now choose your time slot from the available locks (indicated in green). Enter your name and contact details and confirm. That’s it!
- Minimum age to play is 12 years, however, players under 12 years may participate if accompanied by an adult.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Players must be present 15 minutes before the booked time. If players are late, they can be refused.
- It is not allowed to use brute force or to force things.
- Access to the Escape House Sixty One is at your own risk.
- Escape House Sixty One is not responsible for the loss and / or damage of personal property.
- Mobile phones, Ipods, etc … are not allowed in the rooms.
- Talking about the experience is fun and encouraged, but please give others the opportunity to experience them. Secrecy is the only way to keep it fun!