General Terms and Conditions Escape House Leuven
– The minimum age is 12 years. Players under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
– Please bear in mind that sometimes (very) narrow passages and small spaces can be part of the Escaperoom.
– The game in an escaperoom is not recommended for people with a pacemaker and epilepsy.
– Every game starts with a short explanation. Therefore we ask each group to be present 15 minutes before the start time. The time mentioned in the mail is the start time, so please be present 15 minutes before this time.
– Each group has a maximum of 61 minutes to find the exit. If the group has not found the exit after 61 minutes, the game is unfortunately over. Extension is not possible.
– Participants who are clearly under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be admitted to the Escape House.
Liability of Escape House Leuven
– Participation is entirely at your own risk.
– Escape House is not liable for damage or loss of goods brought by a client. Escape House is never liable for any damage whatsoever suffered by the client and/or third parties.
Liability of customer
The client shall be liable for all damage caused to Escape House and/or any third party as a direct or indirect result of breach of contract (attributable shortcoming) and/or tort, including breach of the house rules, committed by the client and/or those accompanying him, as well as for all damage caused by any animal and/or any substance and/or any item in their possession or under their supervision.
Booking and cancellation conditions
– Reservations can only be made through our online reservation system.
– After the reservation is reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email if we approve your reservation. If you did not receive it, it may have ended up in the spam filter. If not, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without confirmation, there is no reservation. It is your responsibility to call us for questions if your reservation has not been approved or if you did not receive this email.
– A visit to Escape House must be paid online.
– Cancellations up to 48 hours before the reserved time are free of charge. Reservations paid online and reduction of the number of persons are not refundable in case of cancellation/change, to cancel/change please contact us by phone. The cancellation will always be confirmed by email. In case of cancellation and reduction of the number of persons within 48 hours before the reserved time, Escape House is obliged to charge the full reserved amount + € 25 administration costs for a cancellation.
– If the client has not arrived within half an hour after the reserved time, Escape House may consider the reservation as cancelled. In this case Escape House is obliged to charge the full amount per reserved time + €25 administration fee.
– After consultation with the local authorities Escape House is entitled to cancel the reservation on fear of a disturbance of public order. If Escape House uses this power, Escape House will not be liable for any compensation. A claim can also not be made for the payment already made.
– Quotations issued by Escape House are valid until 2 days after the date, unless otherwise agreed and based on availability.
– All offers made by Escape House regarding the realization of a reservation are without obligation and based on availability. If Escape House invokes this reservation within a reasonable period of time after acceptance by the customer, Escape House will initially always offer an alternative. If the client does not accept the alternative offer, the intended reservation shall be deemed not to have been made.
Our invoices are payable within 7 calendar days of the invoice date. Payments after this period are subject to an interest rate of 10% and – by operation of law and without notice of default – a fixed compensation of 10% on the outstanding invoice amount (with a minimum of € 25).
By placing any order you accept our general invoice conditions.
In the event of disputes by the customer, only the justice of the peace court of the canton or the courts of the district to which our registered office belongs are authorised to intervene (unless the law prescribes otherwise).
In the event of proceedings initiated by us, the court of the defendant’s domicile or the court of the place where the contract was signed or the court of the place where the delivery took place shall have jurisdiction at our discretion.
If you, as a customer, break our agreement within 48 hours, cancel, change or if the agreement cannot go ahead due to your actions, we reserve the right to charge you the full reserved amount + €25 administration fee.
General obligations of Escape House Leuven
Escape House shall, without prejudice to the provisions of the following points, be obliged with respect to the reservation to provide the agreed services at the agreed times in the manner customary within Escape House. This obligation shall not apply in the following cases:
* in case of force majeure on the part of Escape House;
* if the customer does not show up or is more than fifteen minutes late;
* if the client in any other way does not fully meet all his obligations of whatever nature towards Escape House.
– Escape House must hang or affix or lay down the house rules in a clearly visible place for the client’s information. The client is obliged to observe the house rules.